31/07/2017 a las 10:51 #4252
Iñaki CatalánJefe de claves
SI TE INTERESA, PONTE EN CONTACTO CON Jorge Tubío (email@example.com)
Sener is an engineering multinational, focusing on delivering solutions in the following sectors:
• Infrastructure & Transport
• Power, oil & gas; and
In South Africa, our Power, Oil & Gas business unit is involved in the engineering, procurement and construction of a number of concentrated solar power plants (CSP). Each project will employ up to 2,000 people. Construction period of each project is approximately 30 months.
In Kathu, SENER and ACCIONA have formed a Joint Venture Company to perform the project called LICIASTAR
POSITION: Health, Safety and Environmental Manager for LICIASTAR.
LIMITED DURATION CONTRACT: 14 month contract to commence as soon as possible
PRIMARY LOCATION: The successful candidate will be based on site, in Kathu.
DESCRIPTION: He or she will manage and control all health and safety activities related to construction work at the project site. He will also promote, maintain, and improve workplace health and safety by assisting employees and contractors to adopt health and safety behaviours. Collect and analyse data to identify workplace needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy and safe lifestyles, policies and environments. The incumbent should be in a position to work extra hours and weekends should the construction schedule require it.
This position reports directly to the Project Director and functionally to ACCIONA HSE Corporate Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Ensure Liciastar’s compliance with the HSE Project Plan and the legal requirements in Health and Safety.
• Perform the Audit protocol and scheduled required by Law,
• Conduct comprensive site HSE Audits to evaluate Principal Contractor,s compliance with HSE Management Plan and System at least once a month.
• Lead, mentor and coordinate Liciastar’s HSE team.
• Manage, supporting by the HSE Field Coordinator, the compliance of the HSE requirements on field.
• Review the Risk Assesments included in the Method Statements of the subcontractors
• Review and approval subcontractor´s Deriverable files
• Assist the Project and Construction Managers in HSE matters.
• Manage HSE training needs of the whole project.
• Controlling site HSE systems and have regular discussions on site about HSE performance with Site Managers and Contract Managers
• Manage Client HSE concerns and expectations.
• Interact with all authorities regarding HSE related queries.
• Conduct Incident Investigations and ensure that all incident investigations are handled effectively in accordance with all relevant standards and Project requirements
• Managing all HSE Reports and compiling Project HSE Report in accordance with Specification
• Keep and maintain the Safety File (EPC and subcontractors)
• Keep and maintain Subcontractors Handover Documentation
• Monitoring waste Management and maintaining and filing the documentation relating to its management.
• Coordinate the application and effectiveness of emergency response Plan
• Develop and compile HSE reports as may be required by the Owner and submit timeously
• Liaise with ENGIE relevant Line and HSE Management to ensure full understanding and communication of all HSE issues impacting on ENGIE Operations from the project activities and vice versa.
• Ensure appropriate personnel are involved in HSE Committee Meetings.
• Ensure legal compliance of LICIASTAR in terms of HSE
• Lead the Discipline and incentive Programs
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum Diploma in Built Environment or in the Health, Safety and Environment
• Minimum 15 years’ experience working in the health, safety and environment field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a managerial role
• Minimum 10 years’ experience working in HSE management in industrial projects.
• Previous experience dealing with various stakeholders such as the Department of Labour
• Previous experience working in a power plant under construction such as a Concentrated Solar Power plant would be an added advantage
• Sound working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act, its construction regulations and environmental legislation such as NEMA
• Candidate must be registered with SACPCMP
• Competencies and experiences in Auditing, Accident investigation and Risk Assesments.
- Este debate fue modificado hace 1 año, 7 meses por Iñaki Catalán.
Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.